Be Sure You Understand This

coke ceo speech 15462542-5517-4322-b933-3b96b598f947-original

A MoneyFYI reprint on a similar point

Life Is Like Juggling

John Maxwell has said that 90% of what we encounter in our lives is unimportant.  Focusing on trivia sometimes means that the other 10%, the part that is important, is overlooked.

Bad Mistake!

Today is Mother’s Day.  Be in touch with her.

Contact: don@moneyfyi.com  

Don Shaughnessy is a retired partner in an international public accounting firm and is now with The Protectors Group, a large personal insurance, employee benefits and investment agency in Peterborough Ontario.

This entry was posted in Communication and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s